Ph.D. Biochemical Pharmacy, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing, PR China 2010
B.S. Biotechnology, China Pharmaceutical University, Nanjing, PR China 2005
- Molecular therapy of diabetes, obesity, and fatty liver disease
- Protein and peptide drug design, discovery, and delivery
- Gene delivery and gene therapy
Mingming Gao, Yongjie Ma and Dexi Liu (2015) High-fat Diet-induced Adiposity, Adipose Inflammation, Hepatic Steatosis and Hyperinsulinemia in Outbred CD-1 Mice, Plos ONE, 10(3):e0119784.
Mingming Gao, Yongjie Ma, Ran Cui and Dexi Liu (2014) Hydrodynamic delivery of FGF21 Gene Alleviates Obesity and Fatty Liver in Mice Fed a High Fat Diet, Journal of Controlled Release. 185:1-11.
Mingming Gao, Yongjie Ma and Dexi Liu (2013) Rutin Suppresses Palmitic Acid-triggered Inflammation in Macrophages and Blocks High Fat Diet-induced Obesity in Mice, Pharmaceutical Research. 30: 2940-2950.
- American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy, Member
- American Heart Association, Member