B.S. Chemistry, Sweet Briar College 2010
My research interests include developing synthetically constrained peptides as disruptors of protein-protein interactions. Specifically, I am designing peptides that block dimerization of the epidermal growth factor receptor.
- Joseph P. LaRocca Award (2015)
- American Peptide Society Travel Award, 24th APS Symposium (2015)
- Outstanding Teaching Assistant (2013)
- STaR-2012 Travel Award, Southern Translational Education and Research Conference (2012)
- Outstanding Graduate Student Poster, GSPS 4th Annual Scientific Research Day (2012)